Mercurial repository and issue tracker [Was: Prerequisites for modifying XSL 2.0 spec or producing API]

On Tue, February 12, 2013 2:46 pm, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 14:21 +0000, Tony Graham wrote:
>
>>    Since the XPPL WG is/was a closed group, we would strictly
>>    speaking need Liam or someone within the W3C to make the last
>>    draft public and/or bless our use of it
>
> Go ahead, but you and Dave need to check in any changes to CVS that you
> might have made since the last public draft.

We'll assume unless told otherwise that 'Go ahead' also covers the
stylesheets to make HTML, etc., from the XML source.

>> and we'd need the
>>    infrastructure maintainers to make a Mercurial repository for
>>    us.
> I'm not sure about this one; I'll try and find out today; I'm in a
> Workshop so might take a couple of days.

The Community team (or the Community part of the W3C team, it's not clear)
has set up both a Mercurial repository and an issue tracker for the CG.
Both are accessible from links at the top-left of CG page at
http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/

Mercurial: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ppl
Tracker:   http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/track/

Regards,