Re: New Year. Renewed activity? New Chair?

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:01:32 +0000
To: public-ppl@w3.org
On 9 February 2013 09:47, Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:
> On Sat, February 9, 2013 7:47 am, Dave Pawson wrote:
>> I've added a new page to the wiki
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/wiki/New_Work_Items
>
> Do you mean potential or actual work items?

It is 'new' simply because it is development from 1.1?
Nothing more Tony.
Please change the title if it offends or is incorrect?

> If we are working on formatter feedback, what are we actually producing?
> Software?  Requirements?  A CG Note?

Specify the itch, then look how it might be scratched?
Acknowledge the problem (already done)
The requirement exists.
Look at candidate addition to the WD in this area?
That would be my suggestion.

regards

--
Dave Pawson