Re: New Year. Renewed activity? New Chair?

From: Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:47:37 -0000 (GMT)
To: public-ppl@w3.org
On Sat, February 9, 2013 7:47 am, Dave Pawson wrote:
> I've added a new page to the wiki
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/wiki/New_Work_Items

Do you mean potential or actual work items?

I don't know that we (yet) have any actual work items: Patrick was
describing his product and open source software; David was comparing TeX
and XSL-FO; and AFAIK, the rest of us were philosophising and/or
discussing what is/was in the requirements or WD.

If we are working on formatter feedback, what are we actually producing?
Software?  Requirements?  A CG Note?

I'm all for activity rather than going softly into the night, but if we
are working on something, we need to either know what we are producing or
know that we are in (hopefully constructive) discussion mode.

Regards,

Tony.