Re: Active development

The next DPUB IG telecon is scheduled for January 6.

All of the technical discussion is available for public reading. If I understand correctly, IG members all receive email sent to public-digipub@w3.org by default, so you can send comments and questions to this list and IG members will see the email. There has been some confusion about the email addresses that is in the process of getting straightened out, however.

As I mentioned, I'm happy to page layout use cases to the DPUB IG for this group if the use case has gone previously undefined in that forum, and is relevant to digital publishing specifically.

-Jean