Re: Active development

On Mon, December 30, 2013 1:07 pm, Innovimax W3C wrote:
> Either we are interested in printing or in paged media. We could of course
> do both, but it seems dpub is more the place to be
> http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page)

We might be interested in digital publishing, but the IG is not interested
in us.  The DPUB IG is "currently focused on getting more publishing
companies to join" [1].  They accept comments on public-digipub@w3.org
[2], but technical discussion happens on public-digipub-ig@w3.org, to
which only IG members can post.  E.g., there's been discussions this month
about 'footnotes and columns' and about 'lists, outline lists' [3].  There
was a suggestion from Richard Ishida that technical discussion happen on
the public-digipub@w3.org list [4], but AFAICT, that hasn't been
discussed, probably not least since they haven't had a telcon since
Richard posted his message (on public-digipub@w3.org).

Regards,

Tony.

[1] As I was told when I was declined as an Invited Expert.
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub/
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2013Dec/thread.html
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub/2013Dec/0006.html