Re: Is the group about "Print and Page Layout" or about XSL-FO ?

On 8 March 2012 19:00, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> wrote:

> I thing that trying to ignore the work done by CSS is a huge mistake

I don't think we are making that mistake at all.

> So finding the good fit of each of the different attempt to solve the Print
> and Page Layout is a good start and seems the natural fit for a Community
> Group in order to find the "next step"

To my knowledge no one has tried to meld the work of the two groups.
We have found areas of fit, and others that simply don't fit.

The obvious one is the place that XSLT has as part of an XSL-FO workflow?
That seems not to fit with CSS IMHO?

Generate a toc, index etc. Not good fit?

How to handle that sort of mismatch?

regards

--
Dave Pawson