Re: Is the group about "Print and Page Layout" or about XSL-FO ?

I'm not trying to define the end of the film here.

I'm trying to gather people interested into Paginated Layout and hence
we'll see how things come

I thing that trying to ignore the work done by CSS is a huge mistake (the
same W3C has already done with XHTML2 and WhatWG), whether we think the
work done is good/finished/usable etc.

So finding the good fit of each of the different attempt to solve the Print
and Page Layout is a good start and seems the natural fit for a Community
Group in order to find the "next step"

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL