Re: ETA on XSLT for POWDER to POWDER-S

On 1 Oct 2008, at 10:18, Smith, Kevin, ((R&D)) VF-Group wrote:

> (Apologies for delay in answering)

No problem.

> I have a draft XSLT which I will revise and make available later this
> week: if you were able to feedback any issues or comments that
> would be
> much appreciated.

The Formal Semantics document seems to imply that this will be in
XSLT 1.0 rather than XSLT 2.0. Is that the case? I'd certainly prefer
the former as the XSLT engine I'm using (GNOME's libxslt) only
supports 1.0.

I'll certainly post feedback once I've started implementing.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>