From: public-powderwg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-powderwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Toby A Inkster
Sent: 27 September 2008 13:12
To: public-powderwg@w3.org
Subject: ETA on XSLT for POWDER to POWDER-S

Without wanting to sound impatient, does anyone know when the official
XSLT file for transforming POWDER to POWDER-S will be available?

I would like to start implementing support for POWDER in Cognition
<http://buzzword.org.uk/cognition/> and although supporting plain POWDER
seems simpler, I'd like to support both. Rather than writing two
separate functions (one for POWDER and one for POWDER-S) I'd like to
just implement POWDER-S and then transform POWDER to that.

So, does anyone have any idea when it will be ready?

thanks

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>