Re: includeUsers?

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:46:41 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
CC: public-powderwg@w3.org

This reflects the fact that the grouping doc has been updated since the
vocab doc was written. We had a comment on our proposed usage of
incldueUsers that suggested that it was unsafe so we decided to drop it.
This was going further than strictly necessary but, given the use cases,
we felt it was the right thing to do. We dropped includeFragments too.

You may remember making the comment... ?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2007Aug/0000.html

Decision recorded in group blog at http://www.w3.org/blog/powder/2007/09/

(see, we do listen to you!)

Phil