Re: [pointerevents-tests] touch-action test cases from Microsoft

By the way, I should add that the one part of the testing that we could
probably share between the W3C and blink tests is the CSS parsing behavior.
 My blink test for this lives here [1], and I've hosted a copy of it here
[2].  It can be run standalone and passes on IE except for one case which
fails due IE's lack of support for CSS3's 'initial' keyword [3].

[1]
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch#chromium/src/third_party/WebKit/LayoutTests/fast/css/touch-action-parsing.html
[2] http://www.rbyers.net/touch-action-parsing.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-cascade/#initial

If there's interest I could look into converting this to a W3C-style test
(and ideally replacing the blink test with an import of the W3C test).
 This piece by itself is pretty trivial though (doesn't do anything about
semantics), so I'm not sure if it adds much value on it's own.  Thoughts?

How do you think we should handle the 'initial' case?  Feature-detect for
'initial' support somehow and only run the test if 'initial' appears to be
supported elsewhere?

Rick