Re: [pointerevents-tests] touch-action test cases from Microsoft

Sorry for the delay.  I reviewed most of these cases back in November, but
apparently never sent my summary notes.

Again there's a ton of copy and paste between the different test files here
without any abstraction, making it unnecessarily tedious to review and
maintain.  I'm sure I'm missing more problems because the one or two
essential properties of a test are burried inside ~150 lines of
near-duplicated logic.  At a minimum I'd suggest all JavaScript and most
CSS be confined to common files which are included from most tests (since
they're mostly slight variations on the same theme).

That said, except for a handful of bugs, the most basic touch-action
scenarios are covered by the tests.  There are still a lot of gaps though
(which won't be practical to fill I think until the test architecture has
been simplified), eg:

   - any case with 'touch-action: pan-x pan-y'
   - a couple cases that verify the intersection of touch-action
   properties.  eg. pan-x and pan-y combine to be equivalent to "none", 'pan-x
   pan-y' and 'pan-y' combine to be equivalent to 'pan-y', etc.
   - any cases around touch-action and SVG elements (since SVG is
   explicitly called out in the spec)
   - changing touch-action on pointerdown has no effect until the next touch
   - inline elements are ignored for touch-action hit testing purposes
   (i.e. touching an inline that overflows it's block will use the
   touch-action from the element underneath the inline, not that of the
   ancestor block).
   - touch-action doesn't influence mouse / keyboard panning
   - parsing verification, eg.
      - touch-action: pan-x pan-y and pan-y pan-x are the same
      - "pan-x none" is illegal
      - "auto none" is illegal
      - auto, none, etc. round trip through the CSS OM as expected

Rick