Re: Draft minutes: 26 February 2013 call

At the end of the pointerId discussion, I mentioned compatibility with JS
objects. Specifically, I mentioned that users may use a JS object with the
pointerId as a key and using an object for pointerId would result in
"[object Object]" being the key. Alex mentioned that if we use an object we
can provide a custom toString(), which would solve this issue without
relying on ES6 maps.