Use cases for touch-action

From: Scott González <scott.gonzalez@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:08:24 -0500
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Last year I was investigating the behavior of swipes in native iOS apps
while trying to figure out how complex a custom JavaScript swipe event
would need to be. I've just moved this information to the Pointer Events
wiki as a set of use cases for touch-action:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/TouchAction

If anyone wants to add native apps for other platforms or popular web apps,
we can ensure that we're solving these use cases at least as well as
current technologies (hopefully better).