Ordering of policy assertions

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:19:52 -0700
To: public-pling@w3.org

In WS-Policy, the assertions within a Policy Alternative are unordered.
My hunch is that, in many cases, order in which policy assertions are
applied is important.
There are some examples of this in WS-SecurityPolicy but I'm looking for
more examples, preferably ordering of assertions from different domains.

If people have examples where the order in which assertions are applied
is important, I would very much like to hear about them.  Thanks!
--
All the best, Ashok