Integrating XACML and WS-Policy

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:12:50 -0700
To: public-pling@w3.org

One of the things we are worrying about is using XACML for authorization
wrapped in WS-Policy assertions.  Anne Anderson, formerly of SUN, did
some work on this.  I'm reproducing links from a note that she sent me
an year ago.  I'm wondering if there has been any further work in this
area and any experience people have.

The links ...

Web Services Profile of XACML (WS-XACML) Version 1.0, WD 5, 9 October

2006 is now available at

_http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20643/xacml-3.0-profile-webservices-spec-v1.0-wd-5-en.pdf
_
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20643/xacml-3.0-profile-webservices-spec-v1.0-wd-5-en.pdf>

A overview is posted at

_http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200610/msg00015.html_Regards,Anne--,

although this overview focuses on changes between the published draft
and the earlier e-mail proposal for such a profile.

--
All the best, Ashok