Re: ACTION-1711: Get with Alex Surkov to discuss name from content removal from listitems

Hi Alex,

On 2015-09-01 12:42 PM, Alexander Surkov wrote:
> Sorry I misread you. I was always confused with listitem name.

You and me, and, well, lots of others...

> I cannot think of reason why non interactive list items (as opposite
> to interactive list items of listboxes) would need a name. Iirc
> Firefox doesn't expose it.

My tests suggest FF is exposing a name for list items.  See:
http://clown.idrc.ocad.ca/Fluid/aria/ListItemsWithLabels.html.  In that
test file, it's the second and third list items in the two cases where
FF is exposing the entire contents of the item as the name.  I tested
both with iDOM and Accerciser.

For now I'll assume you agree with the proposed changes to the listitem
role (not the listbox/option roles).

Thanks again.

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -