Re: ACTION-1711: Get with Alex Surkov to discuss name from content removal from listitems

Sorry I misread you. I was always confused with listitem name.

I cannot think of reason why non interactive list items (as opposite to
interactive list items of listboxes) would need a name. Iirc Firefox
doesn't expose it.