Re: ACTION-1349: Creation of aria-placeholder

note: the HTML5 placeholder attribute content is exposed via acc
description in most browsers.
tests from 31/10/13
http://www.html5accessibility.com/tests/placeholder-labelling.html

would it not make sense to have an ARIA design pattern advising devs to do
similar (map to aria-descrivedby) if they include a pseudo placeholder in a
custom control?.Since there is no placeholder property in acc APIs.

--

Regards

SteveF