RE: Comments on "[P3P]: Beyond HTTP"

From: <Patrick.Hung@csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:14:26 +1000
To: reagle@w3.org, hugo@w3.org, public-p3p-spec@w3.org

Thanks a lot for your explanation, Hugo!

> Patrick, is your understanding sufficient that you have a sense of what
> changes we could make to our document? I still need to keep thinking it
> through for myself....

Hi Joseph,

I can't say that I am understanding sufficient... However, I will study the
SOAP and WSDL "features" and do more thoughts. In the first cut, we
have to revise those SOAP and WSDL examples by using "features" or make the
"features" version as another option in our document.

I will be out of office/town and in California from June 22 to July 2.
why I may not be able to check e-mails regularly. Anyway, I have bring
relevant materials with me for reading during the trip. Will get back to you
once I get back to office.

I found a typo in our document: "... secion 1.3) ..." :-)

Cheers and talk to you later.