RE: Comments on "[P3P]: Beyond HTTP"

From: <Patrick.Hung@csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:14:26 +1000
To: reagle@w3.org, hugo@w3.org, public-p3p-spec@w3.org

Thanks a lot for your explanation, Hugo!

> Patrick, is your understanding sufficient that you have a sense of what
> changes we could make to our document? I still need to keep thinking it
> through for myself....

Hi Joseph,

I can't say that I am understanding sufficient... However, I will study the
SOAP and WSDL "features" and do more thoughts. In the first cut, we
***may***
have to revise those SOAP and WSDL examples by using "features" or make the
"features" version as another option in our document.

I will be out of office/town and in California from June 22 to July 2.
That's
why I may not be able to check e-mails regularly. Anyway, I have bring
enough
relevant materials with me for reading during the trip. Will get back to you
once I get back to office.

I found a typo in our document: "... secion 1.3) ..." :-)

Cheers and talk to you later.

Patrick.