Re: BH: Introducing the Beyond HTTP (BH) Task Force

From: <Patrick.Hung@csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:53:17 +1000
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

INTRODUCTION

My name is Patrick and I am very interested in joining the "Beyond HTTP (BH)
Task Force."

Currently, I am working on a health informatics project at CSIRO by using
Web services technologies.
My main task is to tackle the security and privacy issues for this project.
You can download one of my
papers about this project from:
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigecom/exchanges/volume_3_(02)/3.3-Hung.pdf

In addition, I am the session chair of "Web Services Security" of the First
International Conference on Web
Services (ICWS'03), which is to be held at Las Vegas in coming June:
http://tab.computer.org/tfec/icws03/

Therefore, I am keen to work in this task force.

Thanks and regards,

Patrick C. K. Hung
Research Scientist, Security and Privacy Group
Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences (CMIS)
GPO Box 664, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Ph: +612 6216 7031, Fax: +612 6216 7111
Email: Patrick.Hung@csiro.au