Re: Responses to LC comments DA1 and SR1

+1 to both responses.

Re DA1: I also have deliberately not used the Turtle "a" in the Primer. It
might be a convenient shorthand if rdf:type is essentially the only special
vocabulary element in a document. But it is hardly useful to have one such
abbreviation if there are so many other rdf, rdfs, and owl language elements
that are just as frequent and relevant. Using "a" also slightly blurs the
relationship to the RDF/XML serialisation. These were my main considerations,
but it is good that the drafted reply even avoids this discussion.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institute AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe