Re: document validation, links

The validation glitches in the Primer have been fixed (validating as XHTML
strict now). Remaining linking issues will be fixed tomorrow, when all
internal cross-links will be updated (the checker creates many notes, but most
are not relevant; only real open issues are renamed anchors).

For some reason, the link checker complains about http://www.sebastian-
rudolph.de/ and http://www.pascal-hitzler.de/ (internal server error 500), but
the links resolve and a normal wget gives me response code 200 -- a bug in the
checker?

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe