Re: document validation, links

On Dienstag, 14. April 2009, Markus Krötzsch wrote:
> The validation glitches in the Primer have been fixed (validating as XHTML
> strict now). Remaining linking issues will be fixed tomorrow, when all
> internal cross-links will be updated (the checker creates many notes, but
> most are not relevant; only real open issues are renamed anchors).
>
> For some reason, the link checker complains about http://www.sebastian-
> rudolph.de/ and http://www.pascal-hitzler.de/ (internal server error 500),
> but the links resolve and a normal wget gives me response code 200 -- a bug
> in the checker?

Ok, besides the above "500" issue, all link problems in Primer have been fixed
now.

Btw.: I found it necessary to prevent automatic linking of URIs, and I have
introduced a template to make this easy: you can write
"{{http}}://example.org" to get an non-linked "http://example.org".

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe