Re: document validation, links

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:48:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: sandro@w3.org
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
I fixed up some HTML brokenness, much due to the Wiki, and fixed a few
broken links.

Here is my analysis of the current status.

- NO! means broken due to something strange that I can't diagnose
- ? means links between our documents that look OK but the link checker
  breaks on somehow

peter

PS:  If the link checker make the fragment links be live links, then it
     would be easy to verify that they are all OK.  I followed the links
     for Direct Semantics, and they all looked OK, but I didn't for the
     other documents.
PPS: Adding refs during the publication process is a *bad* idea, as it
     makes it hard to determine which links are bad.

			HTML	Links

DO			Y	NO - because there are no refs!!!!!!!!!
SS & FS			Y	Y
Mapping			Y	Y
Direct Semantics	Y	?
RDF Semantics		Y	Y