Quick reference guide status update

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:41:20 -0400
To: "W3C OWL Working Group" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Quick reference guide
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@sandsoft.com>, dlm@ksl.stanford.edu,
Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>

Alan

I have an updated version on the wiki [1]. Please note that it is
still an incomplete draft. As we agreed in the last call, a complete
version may be finished by the next week call. We made the following
major changes

* incorporate comments from Uli (reorganizing).
* to save space, datatype property and object property axioms are not
in separate sections any more. Instead, the distinction is made in
their domains and ranges.
* Sync the naming and domain/range setting with the current semantics spec.
* Add notes that owl:DataRange and owl:distinctMembers (I assume that
due to Peter's proposal) are deprecated.
* Add some missing terms, e.g., owl:subject
* Add semantics to owl:hasKey
* Move facets to the datatype table
* Fill in the 3 profiles

Elisa, Deb and Evan may have their comments later.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Image:Owl2-refcard_2008-09-24.pdf

Best

Jie