Re: Quick reference guide status update

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:06:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: alanruttenberg@gmail.com
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I have a few general comments on the way the card is going.

1/ This is turning out not to be a reference card, but is instead very
much a quick guide to the OWL 2 RDF vocabulary.  There are multiple
places that should be changed to reflect this, including the "title".

2/ There are quite a few errors in the card.  I'm not going to list them
here, awaiting a more-complete version.

3/ The organization of the vocabulary is strange in some places,
particularly its assignment of owl:AllDifferent (and a few other names)
to "Special classes" when they instead should be something like
owl:NegativePropertyAssertion.

peter