Re: Survey on titles for OWL2 Semantics documents

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:27:38 -0400
To: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
cc: Uli Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, public-owl-wg@w3.org

> On 22 sep 2008, at 13:58, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> > (Meanwhile, we have a real problem here.  We have at least two No
> > votes to every title.  If we mean "No" like "formal objection" (which is
> > how I meant it - but the survey isn't clear about this), then we're not
> > going to be able to publish until we make some serious headway on this.)

> I changed my votes to cater for your interpretation, but does this
> also mean that you were expecting a single vote per title per member
> organisation?

No, I configured the survey to allow each person their own response,
because I think that generally gets better data.  If we're at the point
where this difference really matters (and I hope we'll just come to a
clear consensus instead), I guess the chairs can make a more considered
decision.

    -- Sandro