Re: Survey on titles for OWL2 Semantics documents

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:58:06 +0200
Cc: Uli Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

Hi Sandro,

On 22 sep 2008, at 13:58, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> (Meanwhile, we have a real problem here.  We have at least two No
> votes
> to every title.  If we mean "No" like "formal objection" (which is
> how I
> meant it - but the survey isn't clear about this), then we're not
> going
> to be able to publish until we make some serious headway on this.)
>
> (Re: comments about "Yes, and prefer not" -- that's a way of saying
> you
> don't like this option, but you don't actually believe it would do
> serious harm to OWL to go with it -- ie, you're not going to formally
> object.)

I changed my votes to cater for your interpretation, but does this
also mean that you were expecting a single vote per title per member
organisation?

-Rinke

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands