Re: Fourth Face-to-Face (F2F) Meeting

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:28:36 +0200
To: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org
Evan,

our travel agents at W3C bought me a flight ticket from Nice to
Strasbourg (there are direct Air France flights), and then a train from
Strasbourg to Karlsruhe. The train ride is about 45 minutes, though one
has to get from the Strasbourg airport to the airport which may take
another hour to be safe.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/