Re: Fourth Face-to-Face (F2F) Meeting

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:26:59 +0100
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>

It's not easy!

Flying directly from Nice to Strasbourg is probably the least
inconvenient, but it is very expensive. Other indirect routes are
possible but take much longer. The train journey is long, but it is
possible to go overnight (in a sleeper).

It is possible that other TPAC attendees will be driving back to
Karlsruhe and may be willing to offer lifts -- but I suppose that it
is also a pretty long drive.

Ian