Re: proposal to close ISSUE-56 - Specify standard "repairs" for moving select RDF documents to OWL?

I agree.

Having said that, we have to realize that, at this moment, there is no
other group that would pick that issue up at W3C. SWBP does not exist
any more, the SWD (SW Deployment) group will round up its work after
finishing RDFa, SKOS, and some other, smaller things. It is unclear at
this moment who and how will pick up this whole area of additional
outreach in terms of practice documents. It may help if, later in the
lifspan of this group, the OWL WG would identify some areas where such
deployment type of work would be worth investing into via some other fora.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/