Re: proposal to close ISSUE-56 - Specify standard "repairs" for moving select RDF documents to OWL?

On 9 Oct 2008, at 15:51, Ivan Herman wrote:

> I agree.
>
> Having said that, we have to realize that, at this moment, there is no
> other group that would pick that issue up at W3C. SWBP does not exist
> any more, the SWD (SW Deployment) group will round up its work after
> finishing RDFa, SKOS, and some other, smaller things. It is unclear at
> this moment who and how will pick up this whole area of additional
> outreach in terms of practice documents.

OWLED. We have a Wiki and everything. Also, at least yearly meetings,
and we could have more (even telecons). I strongly suggest that Alan
bring this up in Oct.

Much more lightweight too (which I think is appropriate for this sort
of thing).