Re: ISSUE-127 (narynotyet): documents contain bits of nary datatype but these are not yet in OWL 2 [editorial]

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 10:25:56 +0200
Cc: "'OWL Working Group WG'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: "Boris Motik" <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>

I agree with Boris. This procedure may be too strict; there are other
parts of the documents that are in various stages of acceptance by the
WG (cf. the imports part). Although I agree that we should keep a
close eye on officially accepted texts versus drafts, the current
procedure of including draft texts to 'see what they look like' seems
to work fine.

-Rinke

On 24 mei 2008, at 09:40, Boris Motik wrote:

> Well, I believe we should first decide whether we want n-ary
> datatypes in the language. If we decide we don't want them, I'll
> remove
> any mention to them; if we decide to include n-ary datatypes, I
> shall complete the document.
>
> The scenario where I am first going to remove all references to n-
> ary datatypes just to add them back two weeks later I find highly
> undesirable, and I hope you sympathize.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Boris

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands