RE: ISSUE-125 (min1some): Min 1 QCR = someValuesFrom - Serialize as someValuesFrom?

Hi,

I am afraid that this attempt is deemed to be incomplete.

Then why not also mention the equivalence between maxQualifiedCardinality(0 R
(complementOf C)) and allValuesFrom( R C )? And then why not transitiveRole(R)
and subPropertyOf(subPropertyChain (R R) R)? And why not ...

-gstoil