Re: ISSUE-98 (spelling): symetric => symmetric [editorial]

Process question: while we need to have formal process for dealing with
public comment (particularly after last call), this seems a little
heavyweight at this stage.

I would have a slight preference for editorial corrections made in
response to public comment to simply be done, and reported in one of the
routine business items.

OTOH if people are happy to actually use the tracker for these - so be it.

Jeremy