Re: ISSUE-53 Proposal to resolve

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:44:25 +0100
Cc: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>, Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>

I agree with Evan's observation that his issue is a use case for N-
ary and so shouldn't be absorbed into ISSUE-5. I withdraw that
proposal. But I have a new one :-)

I propose that we resolve this issue by adding it to [1] as a use
case. I don't think that it is necessary or appropriate to give this
particular use case the status of a separate issue.

Regards,
Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/N-ary_Data_predicate_use_case