Re: ISSUE-126 (Revisit Datatypes): A proposal for resolution

On Jul 1, 2008, at 10:17 AM, Boris Motik wrote:

I agree with everything you say in your email, except this:

> - We should say that (http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-xsch-datatypes/) is
> an incorrect interpretation of the OWL 1 specification. After all,
> this document was nonnormative, so this may be acceptable.

I don't believe we have to say anything about the relationship of
this note to OWL 1, as I don't think it speaks as an interpretation
of OWL 1. Rather we can just say something about what motivates our
choice in the requirements document, if we choose to adopt a
differing solution.

-Alan