RE: ISSUE-95 (Datatype-facet compatibility in DatatypeRestriction): No compatibility restrictions between the datatype being restricted and the facets in the DatatypeRestriction construct

Hello,

OK, some adjustments to the resolution were indeed needed in the other documents. I'm sorry for overlooking that initially. Here are
the diffs for the syntax and the semantics document:

RDF mapping:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs
<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs&diff=3522&oldid=3520> &diff=3522&oldid=3520

Semantics: