Re: more FPWDs? (was Re: Possible new public working draft?)

I am definitely in favour for getting the Primer out as soon as
possible: it's a lovely piece of work, and filling in a whole as a
"first read" for people new to OWL.

Also the XML serialization should go out as well so that people could
use it to build their tools.

Cheers, Uli