Re: more FPWDs?

Inter-op would argue for an XSLT 1.0 transform that probably can be
done, but it may be easier to have an XSLT 2.0 transform.

I tend to agree with Bijan's judgement that in principle this is
possible (although I would expect corner cases which don't work, e.g. a
property http://example.org/000)

Inevitably there will some limitations, and some explaining to do.
Documented limitations is OK. Perfection can be the enemy of the good.

Jeremy