RE: ISSUE-95 (Datatype-facet compatibility in DatatypeRestriction): No compatibility restrictions between the datatype being restricted and the facets in the DatatypeRestriction construct

Hello,

As decided at today's teleconference, I have updated the spec to allow datatype restrictions to be stated only on datatypes. Here is
a diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=3435&oldid=3313>
&diff=3435&oldid=3313

I've also updated Figure 5.

Unless someone objects, I believe that we can close this issue at our next meeting.

Regards,

            Boris

  _____