Re: pD* [WAS: OWL Full proposal (sort of) - addressing my Action]

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:48:07 +0100
To: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
CC: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I think the latest version is in:

Horst, Herman J. ter. “Completeness, decidability and complexity of
entailment for RDF Schema and a semantic extension involving the OWL
vocabulary.” Journal of Web Semantics 3 (2005): 79-115.

See also:

I hope you can read it; if not, I have a copy of the PDF file on my machine.

P.S. And to avoid misunderstandings (it happened in the past): my
_family_ name is 'Herman', and this guy's _surname_ is 'Herman' (a
common problem for me here in the Netherlands...). No family or other

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/