pD* [WAS: OWL Full proposal (sort of) - addressing my Action]

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:16:01 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi Jeremy!

What you say below sounds interesting to me, but I don't know about pD*. I remember that it has been mentioned several times in the WG in the context of OWL Prime.

Can you (or someone else) please elaborate a bit on pD* and its relationship to triple entailment rules, or give a few pointers?

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe