enitty annotations

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:11:45 +0100
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I would like to drop my action to "Drive entity annotations forward"

I think Bijan's annotation spaces idea is sufficiently interesting that
we should entertain it.

Ideally I would like to see this combined with named graphs, and
possibly a point change to RDF/XML to add the rdf:source attribute
approximately as proposed in

However, I don't think that is what the action was intended to be, and I
also don't think I have the time or energy to drive towards such a
resolution :(, at least for now.