Re: Proposal to resolve ISSUE-47: compound keys

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:19:21 +0100
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Ian Horrocks wrote:

> This is a postponed issue from the OWL 1 WG saying that it would be
> desirable to have compound keys in OWL. This is covered by the existing
> EasyKeys proposal, so the issue seems moot.
>
> Ian

Different words to say the same thing:

Proposed to close the issue as addressed by EasyKeys.

The reason for copying over the postponed issues is to provide
historical continuity, and I think we should be giving ourselves (or at
least Bijan and Uli) a pat on the back for addressing a long-standing
problem.

Jeremy