Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-57: errata on OWL 1.0 documents

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:47:03 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> I propose to close ISSUE-57 as none of the problematic pieces of
> the OWL 1.0 documents survive in the OWL 2 documents.
>

> peter

No.

While peter is correct in the observation, the issue also lists a number
of comments which might merit errata against the OWL 1 docs, and I think
this group should at some point consider them, and make errata on the
OWL 1 docs as required.

i.e. we have some obligation for on-going maintenance of the OWL1 specs,
even though our primary task is OWL2.

Jeremy