Re: managing the documents as wiki pages

Ian Horrocks <Ian.Horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk> writes:
> On 26 Oct 2007, at 10:09, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> > - How are we going to handle the real title?  (Can we have a page with
> >   the real title, <br> included, as topic and link there?)  I tried
> >   using an <h1>, but this doesn't work very well.
>
> I had the same question as Peter w.r.t. the title and subtitle -- as
> well as the layout not looking right, the section numbers end up
> being a bit strange when you do it this way (everything is 1.x).

How about this...    I put a styled version of the title into the
document metadata section.   I think it looks okay, and should be easy
enough to turn into the <h1> for TR format.

> > Looks good.  I like having one page for the document (even though
> > MediWiki puts in gratuitous warnings about the page being too big for
> > some browsers).

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it.

> > - The OWL WG navigation bar shows up on the left of the document,
> >   taking
> >   up valuable screen space.  Is there a way to get rid of it?

Near the end of that menu is a "Printable version" link.  Does that do
what you want?   We may want to change that style a little -- the
margins seem bad to me, but maybe that's what one really wants in a
printed version...?

I don't think it would be good to get rid of the left-side menu on the
default rendering of the page, though.   Too confusing....

     -- Sandro