software glitch in minutes (missing final RESOLOVED)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:29:16 -0400
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com> writes:
> I see the resolution that Jim refers to in the email posted minutes.
> but not on the wiki page minutes, which makes me concerned that there
> might have been some glitch.

Indeed!  The word "RESOLVED" was changed to "PROPOSED" by my translation
script.  Talk about insidious bugs!  (These words have to be handled as
a special-case because they appear syntactically where the name of a
speaker is supposed to go.  I copied the code for handling PROPOSED and
neglected to change all of it.  Two points from Ravenclaw.)

I just ran an HTML diff to double check, and the only other things I saw
were the two changes Bijan had made on the wiki, so I'm fairly confident
this was the only such glitch.

     -- Sandro