Postponed agenda items

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:53:05 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

These discussion items remained from this week agenda and were
postponed until the next teleconference. I'm posting them as a
reminder to think about them before the next TC, and so that
discussion can take place on the mailing list, if appropriate. I'll
note that there was a mixture of opinions as to preferences for
mailing list discussion versus discussion at the teleconference, so
that's something to take in to consideration.

Please start a new thread for each subject.

General Discussion (30 min)
  Document roles: Editor, Authors, Contributors - what do we want?
  Task forces (10 min)
    Backward compatibility audit
    Test cases
    etc

Should we edit the documents inside the wiki? (html, or wiki markup?)

-Alan